Friday, January 25, 2008

Christmas Recap

We were fortunate to spend the whole month of December in Utah. Mike had finals and he needed plenty of peace and quite. That said we took over my parents house. Not sure they were quite ready for all of us, but we had a fabulous time. The only unfortunate part about going to Utah, is that we usually get sick. I haven't quite figured this whole dynamic yet, but it never fails.

Villette loved the whole concept of Christmas had made sure she not only opened her presents, but helped every one else. Her favorite gift was from her Aunt Leo (as Lette calls her). Leo gave Lette a talking and dancing Mickey Mouse. Almost a month later she still has Mickey dancing and singing.



Needless to say she did not like Santa Clause as seen in the picture below.



Lette and David enjoyed all their cousins, but she loves hanging out with Beau or should I say she follows him everywhere.



Here is a pic of me and all my sister's as well as our Mom. I truly love each one of them, and we had so much fun spending time together.



Mike came to Utah during the week of Christmas, which was a joy. We had a great time with his family as well. Most of Mike's siblings live outside Utah, so it's always nice to see them during the holidays. Villette handles all the boys quite well. I think she'd rather rough house with them than do anything else.



Last, but certainly not least we had a great time with grandparents. My two grandma's are still living..this is something I treasure. Mike's mom managed to escape the picture taking, but I included some of my folks, Mike's dad and my grandma's.




No comments: