I can't believe how fast time has gone bye. David turned 10 months on the 10th of this month. It seems like he was just born. He is such a sweet boy. He is always giving wet kisses and warm hugs. I'm so grateful the Lord in his mercy blessed us with him. It was such a long process to get him here, but it was all worth it. Both of our children are such a joy! I love seeing Lette & David begin to play together. David loves his sister so much & Lette thinks David is the bomb!


2 comments:
He is darling. Time goes by in a blink- I can't believe it sometimes. I'm glad he and Lette have each other.
Me too. So I had a dream last night about Liza. It was so funny! I need to call her. The short of it was that she had an affair with Dave's twin brother. Does Dave even have a brother?
Post a Comment