
Finally!!!!!!! We found a place to live or should I say the Lord found our place. While I was in Utah, my Dad attended the priesthood session of conference. He sat next to Jay Taggart (former Utah superintendant of schools & the Taggarts used to babysit me & my sisters when we were little). Next to Jay was his son Bryce whom recently moved back to Utah from the Washington DC area. Bryce mentioned to my Dad that he could not sell his townhouse & had decided to rent it. Then my Dad explained that we were having a hard time finding a place. Long story short when I got back from Utah I drove out to see the townhouse. It is so clean! It's 2400 sq feet. Four bedrooms & three baths. Wood floors on the main area. It was built in 1997 & they've taken such great care of it + plus there is a pool at the community (Lette is going to love it). The rent is also very reasonable.
The only downside is that it's about 20 miles south of DC, which does not seem like very far, but it can be depending on the traffic. Mike will probably carpool to commute in the HOV lane. Everything is close IKEA, Fredricksburg (25 miles south), Potomac Mills Outlet Mall and of course everything in downtown DC.
I couldn't be happier. Patience does pay off and I am so happy the Lord answered our prayers. I will post pics once we get moved in. Come visit everyone we will have plenty of room!!
2 comments:
HALLELUJAH!! So happy that you found a place. I can't wait to see pictures. Also, Merrilee had told me how well things went fr your dad, and we couldn't be happier for all of you.
That sounds fantastic! Congrats. (Also sounds like there is room for visiotrs. . .)
Post a Comment