Tuesday, April 15, 2008
More Melons
Who remembers the Ice Age? It's one of Lette's favorite DVDs. We had it on this AM & part of the movie reminded me of my emotional eating freenzie for the past 6 months. The part I'm speaking of is when the birds are stocking up on melons. Well lets just say with all our stress, the ghetto pad (did I mention its a basement apartment which = little light), cold weather, etc..the size of my rear-end looks more like Manny the Mammoth than the thin bird I would like to be. My goal of loosing 20 lbs is getting farther away. I am really hoping that once we get into a home I will feel less depressed and more motivated to exercise & eat better. Oh how I hate getting older. All I want is get back to my pre-endometriosis weight. Is that too much to ask!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment