
So Mike and I decided to get back on the South Beach Diet. Back in 2004 we both lost a ton of weight on it. Mike lost over 40 lbs and I lost 15 lbs. My previous weight loss efforts were pointless. This diet is pretty restrictive for the first two weeks and then it teaches you how to eat healthy. Hopefully this will work because I am sooooooo tired of wearing size 12...I mean come on! I really do not like this post-pregnancy body.
The only other downside to the diet is the amount of cooking it requires. Everything is pretty much fresh veggies and meat. Now that it's summer, and we have our grill back it should be fairly simple. We are hoping to both end up looking like the picture below vs. our current situation.
1 comment:
Let me know how it goes! Don't worry, I'm a size 10-12, and I haven't even had kids or major surgery.
Post a Comment