Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lette's Comments This Week

David: Touching some of Mike's book
Lette: Dabid no no no...I count to fhree..1..2..fhree...go to corner


Me: Lette time to get out of the pool
Lette: just four more minutes


Our neighbors children playing outside
Lette (yelling from the deck): my kids you need me to play...my kids


While driving past the movie theater
Lette: mama time to go to Panda Movie...me what to see again
Me: not today...maybe another time
Lette: no right now...I need to see it!


Me: Villette did you hit your brother
Lette: Yes, he being naughty...
Me: Are you supposed to hit anybody
Lette: Me not going to hit anybody....I be nice
Me: You promise
Lette: I NOT promise


Lette: I need to call Mimi
Me: Mimi is at work
Lette: I not call Mimi right now!
Me: Mimi is at work
Lette: I not call Mimi right now!
Finally we called her Mimi(Mimi is my mom)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too bad she doesn't remember "bow-chicka-bow-wow!"