Saturday morning we decided to go to Chucky Cheese. We couldn't get her out of that joint (Mike was pretty busy himself playing skeet ball). David as always was laid back and more concerned whether he was getting fed vs. what was going on around him. Later in the day we headed into the District. Today has been pretty laid back other than the fact that Mike and I spoke in Church, and I taught Relief Society.

4 comments:
Kate loves Chuck E Cheese. I spend the whole time wondering if there is some way to quantify the filthiness. How many kids have touched this? How dirty are their hands? What if my kid puts her mouth on it? We'll re-stock the Purell and go again soon, I'm sure. Kate also loved Kung Fu Panda. What did you speak on?
That looks like fun. I'm still mad you didn't slip my number to a Marine.
Even though Chuck E Cheese existed when you kids were little, I some how managed to never take you girls there. You nor I never knew what we had missed out on!
We spoke on forever families...it went okay.
Post a Comment