It's raining here again, so we made a trip to Ikea for Lette to play in the Ikea play land. She was due for some major expending of energy.
We have been couped up in the house for four days because we have had the flu. Here is my summary in 4's.
* 4th of July flu
* 4 days of sickness
* 4 beds changed/cleaned
* 40 loads of laundry (just kidding, but I lost count after 12)
* 4 sick people
* 4 hours of sleep or less each night
* 4 interrupted schedules
* 4 trips to the grocery store gathering sick supplies (7-up, pedialyte)
* 4 movies repeated over & over (Dora's Adventures, Go-Diego Adventure's & Princess Movies)
Needless to say I am all pooped out. Our trip to Ikea was supposed to be relaxing for me...right! After being in the house for 4-days Lette only stayed in the play land for 15 minutes. For me that meant tears. I just needed a break. You know life NEVER goes as you think it will. We headed back to the car & back home. So here I sit kids crying because they are bored, and I am stressed to the max.
I really think Ashley needs to come live in Virginia. Seriously...think about it Ashley...tons of good looking Marines are all around.
5 comments:
You kill me! I am so sorry about all of the sickness- Nothing takes it out of a mother like illness. And I know how it feels to be COUNTING on a little break to recharge your batteries then having it all go to crap. So frustrating. Hang in there...
I saw that I had two missed calls today while I was at work, I knew something was amuck. I'm sorry I couldn't bail you out--
In reference to your comment I have to be careful what I post--this is the internet you know.
P.S. Have you noticed you always say "I wish Ashley were here so she could babysit for me!" Instead of "I wish Ashley were here because not only is she my dearest sister, she's my friend. Ashley is all that and a bag of chips". Maybe if I were seen of as more than a mere babysitter, I might be more prone to visiting--just a thought.
I notice you are always missing Ashley........Too bad you haven't mentioned me. I'm a great babysitter! Now it's too late....
Post a Comment