Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lovin the Dryer

A couple of days ago I was washing clothes (again), and David was right by my side. I left the laundry room for a moment to carry clothes from the dryer to couch. When I returned, I could not see David...until I heard giggling coming from inside the dryer. He honesly was in hogs heaven.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute little stink! Aww, I miss him.

Unknown said...

I wonder were he learned that from Mel it seams that we have a older sister who taught us that at one time or another. that is so funny! Love ya Leo

Becca Hatch said...

Kiki loves the dryer too. She would throw all my clean clothes on the ground so she could climb in.

Arlie's Corner said...

I miss your kids too. Christmas is too far away. Lette will remember us, but David sure won't. I guess MeMe is going to have to make a trip to DC.