Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Two Reality Addictions

I've never really been big into reality TV; however, I've been bit by the bug. I am completely hooked on Flipping Out and Tori & Dean.
I love, love, love flipping out because Jeff Lewis is so interesting to watch. Quite frankly he's just nuts, but I am fascinated with how he puts homes together. I'm not sure why I love Lori & Dean. I was never a 90210 fan. I don't care for Tori Spelling, but I like the dynamics of the show.
I love my DVR, so I can watch these shows when the kids are asleep. If you haven't checked out either program...tune in.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I watched Tori and Dean for the first time last night, I was touched when the old man gave them a big sea shell. Also, welcome to the Reality TV club, now that you are in you'll never leave.