Monday, August 04, 2008

Got Tagged

Okay Ash...

Things I was doing five years ago.
* Moving into our house in Dallas
* Working for HCA
* Filing out adoption paperwork
* Planning a trip to Nauvoo
* Living the DINK (Double Income No Kids) life...eating out, going to movies, parting with friends

Bad Habits
* Sleeping in
* Forgetting to pray
* Poor listener
* Not wanting to make my bed in the AM
* NOt putting laundry away as soon as I fold it

Pet Peeves
* Picking up other peoples dirty laundry...
* Obnoxious cell phone rings & tones
* People talking with blue toothes
* People using their blackberries when you are trying to have a conversation with them
* Testimony meeting...but not really testimonies...storymonies drive me absolutely insane.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire
* Donate money to autism research in the name of Beverly Gueroux (sp)
* Pay off all debt...and help other friends/family by paying off their debt
* Take a trip with Mike to Greece and eat until I was physically sick
* Plan a spa party with all my friends/family (friends from high school, college, mission, NOLA, Dallas, Maryland and now Virginia)
* Buy my Grandpa Judd's property

Favorite Foods/Snacks
* Pasta
* Popcorn
* Dark Chocolate
* Salsa Chips
* Fried Mushrooms

I'm Tagging
* Becca
* Lara
* Carrie
* Rose
* Heidi

No comments: