We have loved having a pool in our community. Saturday afternoon we spent several hours splashing and diving. We have a couple of pool parties this week with neighbors and friends. Here we come indoor pool!
Dear Mel. happy birthday. I miss and love you very much. the pictures are cute. I am sorry about the carter boy. too many plane crashes. I'll call soon. I have a meeting.
4 comments:
Cute! Lette looks like she is a great little fish! She and Lauren would get along great.
Mel, I'm so glad you found me. Thanks for the invite. Your kids are beautiful! I'm glad we have a way to keep in touch now.
Dear Mel. happy birthday. I miss and love you very much. the pictures are cute. I am sorry about the carter boy. too many plane crashes. I'll call soon. I have a meeting.
Post a Comment