Moral of the story...just laugh! Villette was so proud to have, "Lotioned her brofher". Why is it that they figure out the whole trantrum thing when we get on the phone?!?!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
When Children Fight Back
Yesterday I was on the phone with my old supervisor from HCA. As some of you know, I'm trying to get back into coding. It's been more stressful than I thought, and I'm more rusty than I imagined. Long story short towards the end of my phone conversation both children started with tantrums, so I decided to lock myself in the bathroom. I finished my call and upon exiting I found the following....see below photos.




Moral of the story...just laugh! Villette was so proud to have, "Lotioned her brofher". Why is it that they figure out the whole trantrum thing when we get on the phone?!?!
Moral of the story...just laugh! Villette was so proud to have, "Lotioned her brofher". Why is it that they figure out the whole trantrum thing when we get on the phone?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment