
I have been searching for something that is Word of Wisdom approved & also replaces my Diet Coke habit. Diet Coke makes me ache all over & consistently causes headaches, so I stopped drinking it daily about 10 months ago; however, that hasn't stopped my occasional craving for a cold refreshing drink. Drinking H20 all the time just does not cut-it.
Finally...I stubbled across a pure organic herbal ice tea. It tastes fabulous. It's not a hot drink and based on the ingredients it's purely herbs.
I've been drinking it now for about 1 month, and I haven't missed my Diet Coke. So for anyone out there that wants to give up on the soda's, but is having a hard time finding something delicious...give this a try. My favorite is the Mint Tea, but they have many other flavors as well.
You can order them online or if you live near an organic grocery store, they will probably carry the brand there.
Here is a link to there website www.rishi-tea.com.
3 comments:
I will have to give it a try. However, I do not have a Diet Coke habit but could always use a good refreshing drink!
My mom could really benefit from this. Her habit is only when she is out and gets a bite to eat. That is the only time she gets a soda. I broke my habit and went cold turkey before my mission. Once in a blue moon it tastes great to grab that Dr. Pepper. Not too often do I do this though.
Nice! I'm always up to try something different... and healthy! Thanks Mel! :)
Post a Comment