
Lette is full of drama (must be a women thing). Anyway these pics were taken this afternoon when David took one of her toys. It was quite an outburst, and she even put herself in timeout. David on the other-hand was quite pleased with himself. Lette frequently takes things away from him, so I'm guessing this is a typical 3-year-old thing. We were at play-group today with 2 other 3-year-olds and each mom (including myself) kept reminding the children they all need to share. Such a difficult concept (sharing)...life is so hard!
I love these pics they perfectly depict Lette during tantrums. Such a sweetheart!!
7 comments:
Love the drama! She's adorable!
3 is so hard 4 is my favorite 5 is very whiny, so is 11, We'll see how 12 goes here in a little bit.
I love those picts so much! My fav's are the top and bottom ones; especially the bottom. Ah...gotta love her
LOL at these pictures. David and Justus sound exactly the same when it comes to taking things away from sisters. Thanks for sharing!
She is going to win an Oscar someday!
It might make you feel better to know, that I've read most kids can't fathom the concept of sharing on their own until around 4 years old. So keep up the practice!
(This is Kaycee, although I'm signed in under Brent.)
I think instead of an athelete I think like Becca that she will win and oscar and be a darn good actress. Sounds like you and Mike have a hout with those kids. Love ya a bunch
I think instead of an athelete I think like Becca that she will win and oscar and be a darn good actress. Sounds like you and Mike have a hout with those kids. Love ya a bunch
Post a Comment