Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Last Nights Presidential Debate

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH....is it just me OR is anyone else tired of both of these candidate's.

I would've preferred to hear HILLARY AND ROMNEY DEBATE....

No matter what candidate wins this election our country has a long four years coming up.

I couldn't take it...I stopped watching after 30 minutes.

4 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

I thought the poo was knee deep. I'm with you.

I'm so happy that things have worked out with your job...just make sure you still have time to blog...xoxo

Jill-Bee said...

Wow Mel, Maybe you should run for Pres!! I would vote for ya!! I'll even be your campain manager. But you have to wear your hair up and square glasses! and say "you bet ya" a ton of times!
Love ya!

Melanie said...

There's not a chance in HELL I would ever get involved in politics....thanks for the compliment

Heidi said...

I can't even watch FoxNews anymore. I get too uptight. I agree, both of them need to get over themselves. Whoever wins has a mess on their hands. All of this going back and forth - enough already! After all, the president really doesn't have that much authority alone, does he? I think I'm more interested in state politics than national. That's where it really affects us (Prop 8 here is the big thing, which will ban same-sex marriage if it gets passed).