Thursday and Friday of this last week were exhausting. Not because I started working again, but because both kiddos caught a BAD case of Bronchitis. David was treated with oral albuterol and Lette had to use an inhaler every 4 hours. By the time our Ward Trunk or Treat started, my Halloween costume became "Death Warmed Over!"
Needless to say, Lette had a good time. We only got to spend about 30 minutes before it was time to load up and head back home for much needed sleep. Hopefully next Halloween will be more enjoyable.



3 comments:
Wow, awesome costumes. Tell Princess Lette her costume was beautiful and she is definitely a full true princess. Wish we could have been there to be with you. You didn't tell me the kids were sick. I've never heard of giving a treatment like that for bronchitis. Give all hugs. Love you MeMe!
Half hour is all you need of Halloween anyway- it was an all day party here and by the end of the night I had turned into a REAL witch, if you know what I mean.
"Death Warmed Over" still looks pretty cute to me! Loved the costumes! So sorry everyone's sick... major bummer! Hope the kids get better soon so you and Mike can sleep!
Post a Comment