This post is soley meant for Grandma Judd. We love you. We are proud of our heritage. We gained so many wonderful things from you. Here are a few examples.
1. We learned how to cook. No body, and I mean nody makeS a better Leg of Lamb or Roast.
2. The Judd Potatoe salad can't be beat. If you haven't noticed, we all are very disappointed if this dish does not make a showing at every family party.
3. We all learned how to clean from you. Straight vaccum lines, dusting weekly and clean bathrooms.
4. You have the best style out of ANY grandmother I've ever met. We learned from you that we should always look our best and "not look like rag-o-muffins."
5. You taught us at a young age to love music, theater and movies.
6. We learned the importance of setting a beautiful dinner table and proper manners. Even though you occasionally give people the bird.
7. I have fond memories of card games, yard work, Coalville parades and many other wonderful things.
8. As your grand-daughters we occasionally poke fun at OCD behaviors, tempers and the like; however, without these qualities we wouldn't be part of you.
9. MOST OF ALL!!!! KNOW YOU ARE LOVED BY ALL!!!!!!!!!
10. You are the best grandmother EVER!!!
3 comments:
THANKS mEL. i DIDN'T realize that you learned all that from me. I just remember when I tended you that you didn't want to ever go home. Gramdpa was always on your side and would have just adopted you but it was no good with a mom named Arlie.
Know that lettie is a normal 3 year old and she'll out smart you at every turn. How about the day I took you in the store with me and before dad and I knew it you had stripped forwhatever You might get me to buy We laughed a lot and was more watchful after that. If we sell the ranch I would like to come visit you. Love forever
Dear Mel, I destinctly remember a 5 year being very mouthy while I was trying to brush her hair for school. I also remember back-handing her across the mouth, and she didn't do that much any more. I'm not saying my methods were great, but it happens to the best and the worst of Moms. Love her better after she spends her minutes in the corner!
I love Grandma Judd too! I have many fond memories of her house in Colville. She always treated me like I was one of her own grandchildren.
Post a Comment