Last Thursday Lette's preschool had a Thanksgiving lunch. I forgot my camera, but my neighbors son attends the school, so she was able to forward me a few pictures of Lette and Aboudi.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This is such an exciting time in a kids life for moms to be involved with them. Don't they get all exctied to show off their mom. Though I wasn't that way. (I don't think)
Each experience leaves you excited for the next one. I'm happy Lettie is getting to do some really fun things. She will grow so much. I can't wait to see her and David. Get well very soon honey. We are praying for you!
2 comments:
This is such an exciting time in a kids life for moms to be involved with them. Don't they get all exctied to show off their mom. Though I wasn't that way. (I don't think)
Each experience leaves you excited for the next one. I'm happy Lettie is getting to do some really fun things. She will grow so much. I can't wait to see her and David. Get well very soon honey. We are praying for you!
Post a Comment