My Dad called on New Years Eve to see how we were doing and asked what Mike and I did for our aniversary. Well, we both forgot all about it. Usually we are in Utah for Christmas, and we have a tradition of celebrating out there. So I guess since we weren't out there, it just wasn't on our minds. Mike and I both had a good laugh over it.
Anyway, last night he came home with these beautiful flowers. I LOVE FRESH FLOWERS!! It made my night. Then we headed to Alexandria, VA to see the new Clint Eastwood movie - Grand Travino s/p?. We had a great night.
Happy Eleventh Mike!! I love you!!
3 comments:
The picts of your kids are cute from christmas.
Happy late anniversary.
Happy Anniversary! Our anniversary is in January and we tend to forget too! It is too hectic with the holidays and everything. I can't imagine having mine closer to Christmas. The flowers are beautiful. I'm glas to hear you are all over the flu. What a horrible Christmas present!
Post a Comment