After weeks of cold weather (in the teens), the snow finally arrived. At 8:00 AM Lette had on her gloves and hat making snow Angels on the deck. Later, Miss Rossana took the kids outside to play. What a day! They loved every minute.
the pictures are so cute Mel. They will be all grown up before we know it.I wish it would hurry and get summer. I hate the snow. that's just an old gramma talking. I love to read your blog. Thank you for calling me and thinking of me. Love gramma Judd
After being in Utah for five days after Christmas I sure miss the snow. Us here in California is very dry lately but beautiful. I'd love to switch places and spend some great time in the snow with the kids. They look like how I would like to feel.
5 comments:
Yeah! And did you get a snow day today, like we did? Darn- that's the bad thing of telecommuting!
I like the pict of dave smiling through his binky.
side note: I'm glad you get enjoyment out of my dating drama. If you want his number, you can have it for entertainment purposes.
I love seeing pictures of the kids. Give them a hug!
the pictures are so cute Mel. They will be all grown up before we know it.I wish it would hurry and get summer. I hate the snow. that's just an old gramma talking. I love to read your blog. Thank you for calling me and thinking of me. Love gramma Judd
After being in Utah for five days after Christmas I sure miss the snow. Us here in California is very dry lately but beautiful. I'd love to switch places and spend some great time in the snow with the kids. They look like how I would like to feel.
Post a Comment