Thursday, April 30, 2009

Air Force One Fly Over

Please pardon my bad language....

For the last several days, my thoughts have turned to disblief re: the Air Force One flyer over, over New York City. I'd just like to know what dumb ass, thought this was a good idea?!? Can the White House really claim that they knew nothing about it?!? Everytime I heard one of those 911 calls, my heart went out to those people.

What do you all think?

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow...I really need to watch the news. I have no idea what you are talking about so now I need to look it up. You have my curiosity peaked.

Heidi said...

I KNOW - UNBELIEVABLE. I haven't seen more "passing the buck" in my entire life. If (and we know it's not true), IF they truly didn't know about it, how scary is that? How scary that even our own government doesn't know when their OWN PLANE is flying so close to the skyline IN NEW YORK on A MONDAY MORNING (just like 911). HOW DUMB DOES THIS ADMINISTRATION THINK WE ARE????