Mike took us all to breakfast @ IHOP before heading into the office. Villette told Mike it was "workable" to go to IHOP. Histerical!#@! Anyway, he has been busy drafting legislation for the last several months, so since he wasn't going to be around today I thought I'd take the kiddos back to the beach. The weather was 75 degrees with a light wind, and we had blast! It was so nice just to be outside. We have had rain everyday this week. I thought the Lord was going to send Noah back to rebuild the Ark we've had so much rain....
Blogs are amazing things. It makes life bearable to be away from those you love so much. Thank you for being diligent in sharing your life with us. I don't worry so much.
2 comments:
Blogs are amazing things. It makes life bearable to be away from those you love so much. Thank you for being diligent in sharing your life with us. I don't worry so much.
lettie's beach bod pose cracks me up. Dave looks like a little man. Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment