Needless to say, we made the signs (the sale price for most was 25 cents - dollar) and strategically placed them in the back window of all the old trucks. Ironically, most of the guys didn't even notice the signs for several days, and a few of them received calls from people interested in buying their old trucks. It was a lot of fun, and we laughed until I think I actually peed my pants.
Fast forward to two weekends ago, I had just finished shopping and stopped at a Redbox to check out a DVD. Lette was with me in the cart. I must have been very focused on checking out a movie because I turned around a second later, and my cart was GONE and so was Lette.
MY HEART DROPPED TO THE FLOOR. I began looking for her when this PUNK
...real name RON came around the corner with my cart and Lette. Ron the punk is from Church and might I say a former member of our Bishopric. Ron was laughing, and I on the other hand wanted to KILL HIM, but relieved he had only punked me.I told him he was going to pay for his little trick. My mind went back to those good-ole days with Jill. I thought to myself, Ron took property of mine, I will take something of his.
I saw his wife Rebecca a few days later, and we began scheming. She came up with the idea of putting his car on Craigslist. She helped take pictures of his beloved 1990 Honda Accord. I posted an ad on Cragslist, which read "Desperate times call for desperate measures. Need to sale my beloved 1990 Honda Accord. Excellent condition. Standard. Please call and ask for Ron for more details. Sale price $400.00." Roughly 15 minutes after I posted the ad, Rebecca called laughing hysterically saying that Ron had received about 20 calls in the last few minutes. Long story short, it took him a while to figure out he had been punked. I took extreme satisfaction knowing our scheming had resulted in VICTORY!
In the end, I hope RON learned not to mess with me because I was trained by the best my bud JillBee.
Thanks to Rebecca for all her devious help!
6 comments:
Yes, The Master Mind is still at it! I've even taught my little nieghbors how to tolite paper! However...turn around in fair play!
Before the snow hit our house got hid bad!!
At 1:00am we got a knock at the door from our next door neighbors saying that we need to wash our cars before they get ruined and they would help clean up.
"WHAT!!" I was so confused!! So I ran out the front door to see what they were talking about.
"OUCH!!" Needless to say we had been hit hard!! Our house had been TP'ed, Kitty littered, Riced, Confettied (2 types), Little green army men were all over our steps AND then our cars had been suran wrapped and covered in maple syrup and mustard!!!!!!
Of course our neighbors jumped the gun and called the police. So I had a yard full of policemen and they called out CSI!!!
At 2:30am we washed the cars and had to fill out police reports!!
The Cop on duty said that it was by far the best job he has ever seen.
Later the South Ogden Police said we were the laughing stock of So Ogden and everyone read the report cause it was so funny!!
Melaine-FYI-Always watch your back!! Sleep with one eye open!! and when you come back to Utah we have some work to do!!! Love ya JillBee
PS it is still unknown who did it!!
I guess some people never grow up!
This was great
I knew you were a trickster but I never had any idea the lengths your and/or Jill could go to. Remind me to be nice and stay on your good side ALWAYS!
You are too funny! I'm glad it worked out so well.
Post a Comment