Chronicling Our Own Southern History
It is beautiful! How exciting, I bet you can hardly wait! I love the countertop in the kitchen.
It's gorgeous!!! Hey what ward will you be in? We are moving into the Dale City ward. Any chance you could be too?
It looks just right for your little family. I'll be saying my prayers for you hoping everything turns out just right.
We will be in the Quantico ward...I think.
Oh, it is SO pretty!
Looks great! what is the city?
Your new house looks amazing!! The yard is to die for! I'm so happy for you!
What a beautiful home! We are so excited for you! Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
It is beautiful! How exciting, I bet you can hardly wait! I love the countertop in the kitchen.
It's gorgeous!!! Hey what ward will you be in? We are moving into the Dale City ward. Any chance you could be too?
It looks just right for your little family. I'll be saying my prayers for you hoping everything turns out just right.
We will be in the Quantico ward...I think.
Oh, it is SO pretty!
Looks great! what is the city?
Your new house looks amazing!! The yard is to die for! I'm so happy for you!
What a beautiful home! We are so excited for you! Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment