Well it finally happened. After two months of training, I completed my first 5k. I was SO happy to be done + I got to run with my amazing 'girlie' cousins! It feels so good to finally overcome something I've stuggled with for so long....my body. I even finished in 34 minutes, which was about 4 minutes fasters than what I had been previously running.
Can't wait for the twilight run later this month in Fredricksberg!! Now if I can just start dropping some weight I would be completely over the moon.

All the Judds. Sporting our 'Goldies Girls T-shirts'. My Grandma is nicknamed Goldie.




VICTORY!!!!!
3 comments:
I'm so proud of you, You rock!
I had so much fun! I hope you survived the flight home and are feeling a little bit rested.
Man I've missed so much on your blog in the last two weeks I haven't had the internet. Congrats on your 5k. That is a great time!!!!
I haven't found my race packet since the move. We have a few more boxes to unpack so hopefully it should be in one. Cheata is out of town until next week or we could ask her. Sorry.
Post a Comment