Here are a few funny things Lette has said this week.
Church Today: She saw the picture of Christ riding on the white mule and said, "Dad look there's Jesus riding Porky!" Porky is one of the horses she rode while we were in Utah.
The Other Day: Out of the blue, "Mom Cheta said your heavy." There's a nice girl in our ward that has a daughter that is Villette's age, and we occasionally get together (when I'm not working). I seriously doubt Cheta said that, but I had a good laugh over it. Sometimes I don't know where she comes up with this stuff.
Story Time: Me, Where do Dinosaurs live? "They live on an island, and I'm going to go pet one and if one bites me, I will come right back home. okay!"
Talking with Rosanna: Villette said, "Rosanna you don't want to come to our house cuz everyone dies." Our neighbors dog died the other day, so we've been having more conversations than I'd like about death.
What is something that one of your kiddos has said recently?
2 comments:
Kiki was lecturing Bruce about something, and he and I were laughing because we couldn't even understand her but it was obvious by her tone that he was getting an earful. Then she said, clear as a bell, "...and you'll do it RIGHT NOW."
This is your mom speaking. I remember a little girl who was very afraid of bunnies for a long time. You thought they were going to "get you!"
Post a Comment