Tomorrow we fly back to VA...I must admit we have had such a great time, but I miss my own bed/home terribly. The kiddos have been on complete burn out for 2 days, and my patience is wearing thin. Needless to say we've had a great time! The last few days we spent swimming and hanging out at my parents property. Dispite a dog bite, burnt finger and a high-speed chase on the way home from Coalville all has been uneventful.
Tonight we'll sit back in enjoy some fireworks and then prepare for the long flight back HOME.
We also had a nice visit with Villette's birth-family (Heather, Colleen and Heather's soon-to-be husband Jeremy).
Dear Mel: Thank you so much for making the effort to come to Utah. I know it isn't easy, but oh, it is so worth it to your kids and to all your family members who can't come to Virginia. We created some great memories for your kids, and the joy I have seen on all of our grandchildren's faces is immeasurable. Thank you. We love you. Dad & Mom!
3 comments:
Dear Mel: Thank you so much for making the effort to come to Utah. I know it isn't easy, but oh, it is so worth it to your kids and to all your family members who can't come to Virginia. We created some great memories for your kids, and the joy I have seen on all of our grandchildren's faces is immeasurable. Thank you. We love you. Dad & Mom!
Sounds busy,but fun! Cute and happy kids!
Wow...so much fun. I bet Heather loved it that you took time out of your schedule for the visit...so neat!
Post a Comment