


Later that evening, we packed up and went to the Nationals MLB game. Mikes boss has season tickets and was out of town, so we got to take in a game. The night could've been more beautiful. Villette told us that, "Baseball was awesome and that she was goin' to play with the boys when she gets big!" Who knows maybe she will. David was more concerned with playing with the stadium chairs. It was the first time in a LONG time that our family got to spend the whole day together. I look forward to a few more games. I never really enjoy watching the game, but I do love sitting under the night sky, eating a hotdog and watching the crowds. As for the Nationals, they totally stink!!



I also had a good friend from high school that was in DC. Villette and I made a quick trip to the city to see Nicole and her mom. It was so good to visit with her!! It's been 16 years since we were able to sit down and catch up. I actually connected with her through Facebook (thank you FB). All in all it was a good weekend, however, I did not get to run the 5k that I had hoped to run (apologies to BC). Hopefully, I can run one in a couple of weeks.
1 comment:
Cute picts. Your bangs are cute, are they new?
Post a Comment