Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Night with the CAPS

Remember this well we got to go again tonight. Villette is seriously the most fearless child I have ever met. We went on a few BIG rides, and she kept yelling and laughing. Poor little David wasn't tall enough to go on the BIG rides, but he did get to ride in the Tea Cups and the Merry-Go-Round. All-in-all it was a fun night and a FREE night. What could be better than that!!! GO CAPS!!!







3 comments:

Lyndzee said...

Where is the picture of Mike getting his face painted? I am very disappointed! Looks like you had lots of fun. Miss you guys.

Arlie's Corner said...

What a fun night. Melanie, you look thin. I want to come next time!

Arlie's Corner said...

I'm waiting for pictures of your house now that you are all moved in. Get busy, girl!