Friday, October 30, 2009

The Onry Fireman



The above picture pretty much depicts how David felt about his Halloween costume. No luck in getting any morning pictures. He refused to put the costume back on, so off to Target I went looking for a substitute costume. Luckily, one was located and the following pics were snapped when David wasn't looking. Maybe tomorrow I will be able to get a few good ones.


2 comments:

Lyndzee said...

It must be a guy thing. I haven't even been able to get Kayson's costume on yet. Its a good thing he didn't go for the fireman costume. (he wouldn't be able to keep the girls away)

Arlie's Corner said...

What great pictures! Please let Lettie know she is the most beautiful Snow White I have ever seen! Lyndzee's right. Girls dig firemen!

Put a few more pictures on of your house now that you have your stuff in it! So glad you blog so we can keep up with the kids.