Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday Wows!

There's been a few things that helped me get through the month of October, and I thought they might help some of you.

For all you cleaning freaks out there, you really need to purchase this carpet cleaner. It is amazing and help restore all my rugs!! You can find them at Lowes or Best Buy.


I've never been much of a reader, but Mike told me about this book. Oh my gosh, I could not put it down. Broke my heart, but truly made be appreciate all our troops. Worth the read and it's also being made into a movie.


Enjoyed the recent Dan Brown book, and I have decided to map out all the locations that were mentioned in DC. My adventure will likely have to wait until the spring, but it was a good book.


And lastly, if you need to paint a room or two, but you want to avoid having to use two coats. Check out this paint. My bedroom in the new house had a very dark orange/brown color, but only one coast of this paint and it looks like new. DREAMY!!!

2 comments:

Arlie's Corner said...

I'm glad to see you're doing some reading. I wondered how Dan's new book was. Now I'll have to check it out at the Library. I'll check the other book too. You know I'm a reader!

Lyndzee said...

Maybe you could post a few pics of your house. We would love to see it.