Saturday, December 19, 2009

Digging Out....sTill sNowing

Just a few pics of our morning fun & attempt at digging out of the snow...especially since every store in town was SOLD OUT of snow shovels and snow pants.









5 comments:

Lyndzee said...

Casey will be way jealous when he sees these pics. Looks like fun!

Arlie's Corner said...

Wow! A little different than the 2 or 3 inches you got a couple of weeks ago. Looks like the kids are having fun. A rake???? I bet that made a dent in the snow...

Unknown said...

That is awesome! Your house looks like a storybook.

Nakamoto Ohana said...

I have to admit, I am jealous!! That looks like so much fun. I really miss the snow at Christmas time. I agree with Ashley... your house looks like a storybook.
Hey, can I get your address?
Merry Christmas

Unknown said...

Will you ask brent if he'll invite me to his blog? We ate at snuffer's a few times AND I helped him move, that's got to count for something right?