Sunday, December 27, 2009

GO CAPS

Last night we took the kids to the New Jersey Devils/Washington Capitals game. It was a great game...the CAPS won. Prior to the game David wanted to wear a hockey sweater just like his Dad, so I had to dig through boxes of baby clothes to find Villettes old Dallas Stars sweater. He couldn't have been happier, and he even got a couple of boo's at the game (gotta love hockey fans). Villette was decked out in her CAPS jacket, and I was happy not being photographed.



This has become such a fun family activity. This is the first year we've taken the kids to each game instead of inviting other adults to use the other tickets. Villette asked us last night, "when do I get to play hockey?" and kept calling Slapshot (the mascot) Scrooge. We tried to convince her that his name was not Scrooge, but to no avail he will always be Scrooge to her. Oh well, good times all around!

3 comments:

Arlie's Corner said...

GO Grizzlies!!!! (I think that's the Utah team...)

Lyndzee said...

looks like a fun fam night out, loved your picutes too.

Arlie's Corner said...

There wasn't a place to comment on their bike pictures. They are so cute. I love your princess bike and batman wheels. Have your Mom video you and put it on the blog! Meme