To all my blogger friends, Merry Christmas!! Christmas cards were not in my budget this year, but I wanted to let you all know we were thinking of you and hope you have a very Happy Holiday season over the next few weeks. We love all of you!!
You're kids are so cute, but I really want to see the permed hair! :) When are you going to Utah? We'll be there June & July, so maybe we can get together if we're there at the same time. Have a great holiday!! Heather
3 comments:
Merry Christmas to you too. At least you did a blog Christmas card. I don't think I'll even get that done! We love you all.
You're kids are so cute, but I really want to see the permed hair! :) When are you going to Utah? We'll be there June & July, so maybe we can get together if we're there at the same time. Have a great holiday!!
Heather
Merry Christmas to you to, wish you could be here.
Post a Comment