


I put my Dad to work on little fixer up projects around the house. He is amazing when it comes to things like that. He fixed a closet door, hung a light, fixed a few door handles, and I can't even remember the rest. THANKS DAD!
My mom gave me a perm and yes I decided it was time to bring back the 80's hair or cut it all off. I actually love it! We got to have quite a bit of time together Christmas shopping for the kiddos. THANKS MOM!
It was just nice to have them around. I'm so jealous of my four sisters that have my parents so close. I hope they realize how lucky they are.
I can't wait for our summer trip to Utah it can't come soon enough...
3 comments:
where's the picture of the hair?? :)
We had a great time. Tonight I'm very tired after two trips in a row. Thank goodness for airplanes. Virigina would be a heck of a lot further if we couldn't get there in 5 hours. Thanks for putting up with us. I'm always afraid we are wearing out our welcome! Thank YOU so much!
It's so nice to have family come visit. Your parents look great!
I need to see the hair!
Post a Comment