The other night I was watching the Discovery Channel, and they had a two hour special on the probability of Big Foot. Villette had fallen asleep on the couch when I started watching it and half way through she woke up. She was literlly glued to the TV watching about Big Foot.
Our basement has turned into what Villette calls, "Big Steps". She tells everyone that Big Step is tall, he has big feet and he's furry all over.
Mike has convinced her that he can shoot a Big Step. I can't wait until she tells Ms. Vickie (her preschool teacher) about Big Step and the fact that her Dad is going to shoot it.
Tonight she thought Big Step followed her to her room, so we made sure her room was thoroughly sprayed with monster spray.
Watch out for Big Step sightings in your neigborhood.
1 comment:
Too funny! Make sure you have plenty of spray on hand!
Post a Comment