I seriously can not believe I just registered to run the Marine Historic Half Marathon. See the details here
I hope I can do this. I really want to, and I even ordered my Garmin today.
Personal reasons for doing this:
1) I need to do something for myself every day that is rewarding.
2) My sister, cousin and friend are all running a half marathon in May in Utah. Since I can't join them out there, I might as well kill myself here.
3) Accomplishing something that I NEVER in my wildest dreams would even consider.
Wish me luck!!
9 comments:
You haven't lost your mind at all! Go to runner's world.com, click on smart coach, and print yourself out a training plan. It seems so achievable when you realize you only have to do a little each day.
Yay for you!
yay, I am so excited for you. I hope you have a great experience. Plus running seems to be very theraputic once you get over the wanna die phase.
YAY I'm so excited for you. Just think of how cool it will be to say that you ran a half marathon! You could even get a sticker that says 13.1 for your car. :)
Good luck with your training. I really am excited for you.
I am so excited for you! By some cute running clothes, it gives me that extra oopmh to get out there and do it!
My latest goal is to just walk/job 2 miles in 30 minutes!! (hee hee hee), not quite 13.1 miles. I am in awe of all you girls. Wow! I'll be routing for you, and I wish I were going to be at the end line. You can do it!!! Much better than the 3 cookies I baked and ate today!
That's jog, not job.
The accomplishment you will feel when you cross that finish line will be amazing. Giving birth is the only thing that surpasses it! You go girl!
You are so good. I am excited for you. I can't wait to hear all about it.
Girl I am so proud of you. Of course you will be able to do it. You go girl!!!!!
Post a Comment