This year Mike asked me wanted I wanted for V-day, and I said, "I don't want to have to cook all weekend." Well he delivered on that promise, and it was one of the best V-day weekends ever.
On Friday night he took me to this great Mediterreana restaruant in Manassass, VA. See the link here . It was DELICIOUS! I actually felt like I was dining in NOLA again, which is saying something.
He even had Sunday dinner taken care of...AND it wasn't Mac & Cheese. What a guy!!! It was such a nice weekend & we ate lots of really good food.
1 comment:
It makes you so happy when you know they are trying so hard to do something you have asked. The key (I think after almost 38 years) is to really show your appreciation for their efforts. Trouble is your mode of appreciation may be totally different to what they were expecting!
Post a Comment