Monday, March 22, 2010

Just An Update

Well, it's been a little while sense I've updated. Part of the delay is that we've been extremely busy AND we've had GORGEOUS weather! Woot! Woot!

St. Patty's day came and went, but the kiddos had a nice day with green clover pancakes, green headgear and green cupcakes at preschool.





Spring has sprung in our neck-of-the-woods. On Friday and Saturday it was near 80 degrees. I probably spent 16 hours doing yard work and 20 lawn bag later most of the winter leaves have been picked up. We also planted a few flowers and spent several days at the Lion and Snake parks (at least that what the kiddos call them).








So far our leaf record has officially hit 63 lawn bags. Let me just say that my body ached all over after a few day of yard work. I also ran my longest stretch yet, which included 6 miles on Saturday.



AND last but not least, Mike's B-DAY is today. He is officially 37 years old, but Villette thinks he should be 4, so he can be just like her. We celebrated his B-DAY yesterday with homemade apple crisp and ice cream. Pretty boring, but he was exhausted from being in Fort Lauder dale, FL all last week.

Tomorrow morning I start my pump class, Wednesday 3 miles and Saturday 7 miles. I am on track for the half-marathon. Yahoo!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Way, WAY TO GO! You are awesome. and 63 lawn bags of leaves...I would ache all over too! I hate doing our 5-8 bags.

Lyndzee said...

kiddos are so cute, tell them hi. i am proud about your running thats awesome. I will have to get my but back in shape so I can compete with you next year.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the long run! You are halfway there ;-)