Sunday, April 18, 2010

10 Things over Two Weeks

1. My mom came into town.

2. Mom spoiled me with a pedicure.

3. Mom stocked up our food storage with a large trip to Costco.

4. We had a great family night at the CAPS... they won of course.

5. Ate at the historic Clydes Bar/Resturant in downtown DC. One of the best burgers I've eaten in quite a while.

6. Moved a large wood pile out of our backyard and still moved piles upon piles of leaves.

7. Our subaru broke down two weeks ago, and we still don't have it back. Being a one car family is not fun.

8. Ran my longest distance yet, 8 miles this weekend.

9. Mike lost a tooth. I told him it was perfect timing since the NHL playoffs started this week. Villette even told her friend in primary that her "Daddy lost a tooth too!"

10. My mom left to go back to Utah, and I still haven't recovered. You are missed mom!! Thanks for everything and for coming!

2 comments:

Lyndzee said...

that totally sounds like mike, i am laughing out loud right now. also congrats on your run thats awesome.

Arlie's Corner said...

Mel, I haven't blogged since returning home, but I had a great time with your family. Thanks for letting me come. This trip was too short for some reason. A few more days, though, and I would have worn out my welcome! I sure miss all of you when I here. Love you!