Wednesday, April 07, 2010

A little bit of this and a little bit of that

Well, my mom comes to visit tomorrow. Can I get a woot! woot!

Got a few things going on here such as stripping wall paper in my main floor bathroom. Prior to stripping the wall paper, I'd sit on the pot and sing loudly and proudly the Morgan High School, school song. J/K, but I could not take the deep maroon colored paint any longer. It reminded me of all my days wearing Maroon, White and Gold. The problem with this project, is that the wall paper was hung in 1985 and the previous owner painted over the wall paper. Needless to say, it has been a HUGE pain to remove.




Next a dressing dilemma, David seems to think that he is really good at combining his wardrobe. I on the other hand, just grin and close my eyes every time we leave the house. The other day, he found a 18 month sweater with a truck on the front. He refused to take this particular sweater off for two days (this does include sleeping in it). Based on this picture, I may enroll him in yodeling lessons.



Lastly, my mom sent easter clothes to the kiddos several weeks back, and Villette thinks she looks, "BEAUTIFUL as the princess and the frog!" I quite agree and the color of the dress looks so great against her skin tone.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

David is so GQ.

Look out Brad Pitt.

Lyndzee said...

David's picture cracks me up. I think Kayson has that same sweater but in a 12 month size if David wants to borrow it.

Becca Hatch said...

Kiki has been in the "terrible outfits" stage for about 2 years. No hope of a way out for me, I suppose.