I'm pretty proud of myself especially since I hadn't run prior to my 11 training weeks (no running all winter). The past two weeks I think I ran a total of 5 miles due to Mike's dad's death, so I was a little nervous, but the Lord help me get through it.
I finished in 2 hours 37 minutes and some seconds.
Here is a picture of my running friend Beth shortly after I crossed the finish line. Beth finished in an amazing 2 hours flat. Hopefully, I will be able to run at that pace some time soon.

Thanks to all those in Utah running the Ogden Half Marathon that wore the pink ribbons in behalf of my friend Shauna. xoxoxo
6 comments:
So cute! I love it.
I am proud of you. You are officially a runner.
Wow. That is so great! You did awesome! Congratulations.
congrats I guess I am going to half to get my butt in gear so I can keep up with you next year.
Mel, I'm so proud of you especialy considering the week you had the week before. I tried to run while in Dallas, and 5 minutes later I was pooped! I'm just hoping to try and run 3 miles by July. Love you so much.
Wow...you are amazing! Congrats on that huge milestone.
Wow! Congratulations! I think you should get a major prize for that accomplishment. I'm sure sorry to hear about Mike's dad. I hope all is okay.
Much love,
Steph
Post a Comment