A question for all you mother's out there...when do you get rid of the baby stuff? I just can't seem to let go of it. What does that mean?
I look at the clothes and it reminds me so much of the kids at various stages, but I'm almost convinced that I am tired of storing all of it.
Oh I wish I knew what I was supposed to do with all of it......
5 comments:
Rob kept giving away stuff even when I didn't think it was quite time so when we had another baby we had to buy all new stuff which wasn't such a bad thing! I had a distinct I'm done with the last one just before he turned 1. I hope you get a distinct answer but if not it is always fun to shop!
if you figure it out let me know...
Hi Mel,
I know it's hard to let go, especially when it comes to your children's things. The lucky thing for me is my sister has a little boy so I give her all of Aaron's clothes and toys. As for my little Maddie, I am saving her things for her children. Rich thinks I am a pack rat, but it's so hard to part with her little booties and her tutus...... I know I have to let go soon or later, but I am just not there yet.
I saved a few special outfits and the rest went to DI. If you aren't ready to give it away yet, just box it up anyway and stick it in a closet. Then see how you feel in six months.
The question is this. Do I want another baby? If you get rid of the stuff, you are sure to get pregnant by some miracle. If you hold onto the stuff, well, you'll just be holding on to it. You might want to save one or two of the really nice/fun things they have, but as you would say to me, throw it out Mom!
Post a Comment