Friday, August 13, 2010

We Got An Invite


Well, some exciting news here. Mike was invited with a partner from his firm to take a little tour of the East and possibly West wing of the White House next Friday AND we all get to go.

Even though President Obama is not my favorite...it would be kind of cool to meet him. I guess we'll see what happens. Maybe Villette can even give him a fist pump if we see him. Wouldn't that be memorable?!?!

Last week Mike was working in the White House Executive Offices and saw the new Justice of the Supreme Court. Mike thinks this kind of stuff is lame, but I find it fascinating.

Stay tuned for pictures......

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Sahweeettt!

Jeff and Rose said...

Well, I like Obama and I would LOVE to meet his wife. So I'm way jeal...lucky girl!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Arlie's Corner said...

Well Mel, its been probably all of 8 weeks since Sienna was born that I've had time to read your blog. I had tears in my eyes when I read about Erzene's children. I know how sad you were. I will start including them in my prayers. It would be so great for you to see them again!
It would be cool to meet any President!! What history. I can hardly wait to here about your trip. Hopefully, Villette and David are on their very best behaviors (better than restaurant!) Love you. M