She was literally running to class. She could not wait to start going to Miss Lyndsays class. I took a few pics this morning before she left and then a few at school.
Talk about a beauty! Did you do her hair? I need a 5 X 7 for my fridge of both of the kids. Maybe we can get them developed while we are there. Give both the kids of love from us, and let them know we are anxious to see them.
3 comments:
Love the photo shoot.
Talk about a beauty! Did you do her hair? I need a 5 X 7 for my fridge of both of the kids. Maybe we can get them developed while we are there. Give both the kids of love from us, and let them know we are anxious to see them.
Wow, that is some cute back to school hair she's got going! Who does the 'do?
Post a Comment