Friday, December 03, 2010

Frustration with Aunt Flow

Well Aunt Flow came to visit again this month with avengence. My faith at this point is slightly wavering, and I spent all afternoon on the couch nursing a migraine. I think at this point, I am really done.

Maybe this trial for me has been more about "laying all things up on the alter" to let the Lord know I was willing to go through hell in order to just follow certain prompting EVEN if the promptings may not be fulfilled.

I cried most of last night, the AM brought about a dark cloud of depression and tonight the cloud is lifting some. The irony of this entire situation, is that Monday was my surgery date. Oh how I wish I would've kept the date. After the holiday's, I will need to reevaluate my course. Keep praying for me because I am lost regarding my next steps.

I hoping the answer will be that this chapter of my life can truly come to a close.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Sorry, hun. If it makes you feel any better, I've been on the couch nursing my cramps all day! Gosh, it's hard being a girl at this age!

Arlie's Corner said...

It's hard being a woman at any age. It seems like we go through so many stages, and our hormones are always at the base of how we act and feel. You'll continue to be in my prayers. Love the new picture of you and yours. See you soon!

Brittany Crane said...

I am praying for you!