Our sweet little miracle baby decided to leave us today. We are sad beyond words, but know that God has a greater plan in store. What gives me comfort is knowing that we listened to the promptings of the Holy Ghost, and for but a moment God heard our prayers and answered them. It was truly a miracle! We will move forward in faith knowing that we are loved children of God, and the His Son has felt our sorrows and will continue to comfort us in our hour of need. Until we meet again, miracle baby just know that your family loved your very much.
Thank you to all of you that offered up prayers to the Almighty in our behalf.
Much Love!!
4 comments:
Sending lots of hugs your way!! My heart is breaking for you!! So sorry to hear this sad news.
I am so sorry Mel! Praying for you!
What a bummer. Wish there was a way we could help.
Oh, Mel, I am so sorry for your loss. I'm just sick that this didn't work out as planned. We'll say extra prayers for your family. xoxox
Post a Comment