Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Go Away Winter...Go Away

Normally, I love winter, but I am so depressed with all this cold weather. It could be the fact that I feel gross most of the time or the fact that I feel all couped up or both. Who knows...

This winter has seemed like forever. I know I am complaining and pitty, pitty me. It could be way worse.

I have learned the past month that "winter blues" truly are a REAL thing.

Anyone else having the "winter blues"?

How do you make yourself happy again?

3 comments:

The Monkeys said...

I always hate winter in February! It's the most depressing month of the year! I guess that's why they came up with this dumb holiday to try and liven things up! I take a hot bath and read. It helps relax me, warm me up and give me some time to myself.

Heidi said...

February is a hard month! Our Anniversary is in February and that is the only thing that gets me through. I've been thinking a lot about coming up to see you guys in the Spring! That is something to look forward to.

Liza said...

You are singing my song. Just remember that the days are getting longer, March is around the corner (although I don't know why I tell myself that--it isn't warm) But, after all the subzero, 40 degrees feels like summer. Make a list of all the awesome things you and your kids are going to do when it gets warm!