Thursday, June 16, 2011

Villettes New Digs

Since Austin moved in, we've done a bit of moving beds, etc. Villette has been dying to have a PINK PRINCESS ROOM. Since I don't necessarily like the princess theme, we had to compromise. Yesterday I painted her room a light pink. I think it turned out pretty cute. Now I just need to find some wall accessories.

Post pink paint (I still quite can't get over a pink room, but it has made her so happy so what's a mom to do).


Prior to the paint, the new bed and bedding (Villette got to pick them out).

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I love it! Where did you get that cute bedding? Austin? Who is Austin?

Melanie said...

Got the bedding at Target. Austin is our nephew.

Stacey said...

So cute! I want that bedding for MY bed! :)

Arlie's Corner said...

Love love love the pink room, Miss Villette. I bet you sleep far better now that you have such a gorgeous room.

Stephanie said...

That room is so pretty. I love the happy look on Villette's face! You are a fun mom.

Love,
Steph